This burrito is perfect to make and is an awesome breakfast meal! TRUST ME!
Things you will need:
1 tsp. of oil
1/4 cup of chopped onion
1/4 cup of chopped peppers
1/4 cup of chopped ham (optional)
Eggs- 1 per person
Tortillas- 1 per person
1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
hot sauce (optional)
- Heat oil frying pan with heat set on medium
- Saute onions and peppers until soft
- In a small bowl, scramble eggs
- Pour eggs into frying pan on top of onions/peppers and stir until set
- Divide egg mixture evenly among flour tortillas
- Top with grated cheese
- Add salsa or hot sauce if wanted
- Roll tortilla and have the end facing down so it doesn’t come undone
- Microwave it for about a minute
- Enjoy your breakfast burrito!
Hope you enjoy this wonderful breakfast burrito and have a wonderful night!