Mr. Kernasky had a famous art piece put in the new museum. It was an old painting from the 20th century. But later that night, it was stolen! Only 3 people: The Janitor, The Security Manager, or Mistress Culdrin could have done it! Which do you think did it with these clues? Comment down below!
- The art piece was put in Room 2b
- Mistress Culdrin was in the following rooms before she left: 1c, 3a, and finally 6c
- The Security Manager went to the bathroom at 9 pm before he left.
- The rooms are in this order: 1a, 2b, 3c, 2a, Mens Bathroom, Womens Bathroom, Closets, 3b, 1c, 2c, 3a
- Mr Kernasky checked all the rooms and the art was there at 9:05
- He left after wishing the Janitor and Mistress Coldrin farewell
Who do you think did it? Comment down below!
Thanks for reading!